Fure ride is what all people want, but how you get that fure ride is the magic behind in what we do.
“Fure rides” are zero cost rides, you as a rider don’t pay, our advertisers pay the total fare, fees and if any tolls. The only cost to rider is the tip* at the end of the ride when you exit the vehicle.
If the rider doesn’t view the ads or answers the ads while enroute, the ride will be pro-rated and the rider will be charged from the start when the rider eyes wasn’t viewing the screen until the end of the ride. Pro Tip: Watch all of the ads and answer the questions at the end of each ad so you don’t get charged for the ride.
- Fure rides can be picked up anywhere, except airports. [Airports launch soon.]
- Fure rides can travel minimum of 1 mile and upto 20 miles or minimum of 3 minutes or upto 20 minutes. [Rides over 20+ miles/min launch soon.]
- Fure rides can carry a maximum of 4 people + driver. [Large groups launch soon.]
- Fure rides can carry a maximum of 1 service animal and 3 people. [more than 1 service animal use FURE Pets]
*To learn more, visit About us and why we started FURE.
- Based on your cell phone location and market, “fure rides” and “pay fare” are common in select markets and regions in the US, EU, SA, SEA, ME & LATAM.
- Check the FURE app for your market rates and options.